Onice is an innovative electric radiator totally in aluminum, constructed with a revolutionary technology.
The electric radiator offers a valid and economical alternative to traditional radiators: thanks to its extreme ease of installation and the total absence of any need of maintenance, it is the ideal solution for second homes, environments not originally heated or equipped with inadequate heating systems. Furthermore, it is particularly economical when utilized in heating installations fueled by sources of renewable energy (e.g. solar panels), where incentives for such utilization are in place.
Onice is an innovative electric radiator, manufactured in Italy with a revolutionary technology, patented worldwide by the Sira Group®. It is constructed entirely of aluminum and its technical principal is the insertion of a special electrical resistance in armored steel into each radiating element, directly into the mould.
The high pressure aluminum die-cast process shapes the radiator around the electrical resistance that becomes the nucleus and an integral part of the radiator itself. Onice is different from all other electric radiators in that it functions in the absence of internal oil or fluids.
This innovative technology brings about a series of prerogatives and advantages:
- High performance and no maintenance
- Absence of fluid leaks, noise and excess internal radiator pressure
- Optimization of energy consumption and reduction of energy bills thanks to the modular activation of electrical resistances
- Uniform heat distribution in every part of the radiator
- Inalterability over time thanks to the exclusive finishing processes on the aluminum which renders it immune from oxidation and ageing.
- Extreme ease of installation even on non-load bearing walls thanks to its construction entirely in aluminum, light and manageable
- Ease of use and higher safety thanks to its electronic display that permits complete programming of temperature and hours of utilization